It's the beginning of barbecue season, Memorial Day is just around the corner and I'm sure many of us will be spending time outdoors around the BBQ. Here's some quick and simple tips to make your barbecuing experience the best it can be.Pin It
- Thaw your frozen meat in the fridge.
- Try not to defrost meat or poultry and fish on the counter top....bacteria can easily multiply at room temperature. If you need to speed things up, use the microwave on its defrost setting and then grill immediately.
- Cook meat once it reaches room temperature....this will keep the surface from burning.
- Preheat your barbecue before throwing down your meat.
- Don't poke your meat. Frequent turning and poking of the meat will cause juices to flow out and dry out your meat.
- Rest. Let your meat rest after it's cooked to retain juices.