Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 30, 2012

California Cows for Super Bowl

Well it seems as though our California cows are joining the ranks of 30 second Super Bowl commercial participants.  We all know the best part of the Super Bowl are the commercials....at least in my house.

The California Milk Advisory Board just emailed the latest commercial set to air during the Super Bowl....titled "Birthday Party".....look for it and tell me what you think!

But for now, here are a couple commercials I really like....

Middle School...........



And some fashion sense advice for Moms.........




What's your favorite Super Bowl commercial of all time?....there's so many to choose from!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!


Pin It

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Those were pretty cute!
I agree, about the commercials. The game never seems to stand up to the pre-game hype!

Suz and Allan said...

I'll be sure to watch for the CA Cow commercial!