Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 10, 2012

Mama Got Some New Boots~Tony Lama Style

If you've been following this blog for a while, you then know my LOVE for boots.  All types, I don't discriminate. You also know that boots are SO 'in' this season as well.  So imagine how excited I was when Country Outfitter contacted me to ask if I would review a pair of boots!



















This past weekend I was at a conference in the Central Valley of CA and I thought it to be the perfect opportunity to break in my new boots.  Before leaving the house I threw on a dress and my new Tony Lama Gold Rush boots for my long 5 hour drive.

Like I said before, I love all boots but my all time favorite are cowboy boots.  These Tony Lama boots are just so comfortable, they fit like a glove.  I can wear them anywhere from going out to dinner, picking up the kids from school and even on the ranch.....but I don't wear these as ranch boots unless I have to, they're too pretty. 

During my time away at the four day conference, I wore these three of the four days and I can attest, these boots are made for walkin'.

The next outing I have planned for my new boots is to Candlestick Park.....that's right, I'll be wearing them to the 49er playoff game against the Saints this upcoming Saturday.  The day will begin early, we'll be tailgating.....I'll keep you posted on how the boots do amidst crazy fans, beer and a whole lotta walking.


A retailer of Tony Lama Boots, Country Outfitter sent me these Tony Lama Sierra Goldrush boots to review but the opinion is all my own.


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very cool. they look really nice!

An Authentic Life said...

Well, you look about as cute as can be in that dress with the boots! How fun!!

An Authentic Life said...

ps...I want that dress!!!!!!!!!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love boots too and have a few pairs but they have to be able to negotiate the mud here in the Yorkshire Dales - don't expect you have that problem do you?

Kathy said...

Love, Love, Love!!! Those boots with that dress!!!

farmer said...

I have a serious love for cowboy boots as well,my collection is large.
I have recently fell in love with a pair of Old Gringo boots but the $600 price tag has me scared.
Those boots look beautiful. I love how they fit your leg...I buy Ariat and they don't do that,I might need to make the switch.

Sunnie said...

Looking good mama! The boots and dress are hot together.

Unknown said...

Love your boots! I have a pair of lucky red boots that I wear to the home 49 games so I'm getting them ready for this weekend! Take care Nancy and Happy New Year, ps. Enjoy those good looking boots ;-)

Suz and Allan said...

Love these boots! They are too cute!

Prairie Rose said...

Oooooo! I am so jealous!
Love the whole outfit too, you look so cute!