Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

January 18, 2012

WW: Cotton Seed In My Pocket

Wordless Wednesday.
We don't have snow where we live, but we do have cotton seed.....which is almost as fun for play dates...














The only drawback is, unlike snow, the cotton seed doesn't melt and it's found over the entire house, in pockets, shoes, socks, etc.....for days to come.........




















Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love seeing the kids having fun, I am glad your are a Mom that allows the kids to get dirty and have real kid fun
we haven't had pics of cow things in a while, I am missing the girls.

Katie said...

I didn't know about cotton seed until I was in California! It's so awesome to see your kiddo loving it. Miss you all!

TexWisGirl said...

how funny!

Sarah @ This Farm Family's Life said...

Fun!

Krista Lou Cook said...

How fun is that! If they weren't wearing t-shirts I would have thought you were in the snow!

Ashley Soares said...

Oh my goodness do I remember those days of playing in the cotton seeds with the cousins! I grew up on a dairy in the central valley and remember spending summer vacation with my cousins playing outside.

Soon we'll get to do that all over again with our kids!