Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

April 10, 2012

Barn Charmer

Barns are almost my favorite thing to photograph....right behind sunsets and sunrises.  
There is something so charming about barns, irresistible for me to drive by one without taking a photo of it.
Especially when they are set in a beautiful wine country setting, like this one.

The girls and I went barrel tasting a few weeks ago and as we were driving to our next destination, we happened on this beautiful barn with the late afternoon dim sunlight.  I immediately turned my vehicle around to snap this shot with my phone.

Wordless {almost} Wednesday:  Barn Charmer

















Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you should link in to barn charm on monday evenings at www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com.

:)

Michelle said...

Great shot!

Dar said...

I cannot resist a barn either. They take me home.
BlessYourHeart

That's Life said...

Beautiful!

The Coolidges said...

Great barn shot!!

Suz and Allan said...

Old barns are some of my favorite sites to see on a drive.

Dawson Cattle Company said...

barns are great! they tell a story of the past...lovely shot!